Tuna spread – keto canned tuna recipe

 http://ldp.to/17EsK #KetoBreads #KetoDesserts #Keto #Breads #Desserts

This keto pate is one of my favorite canned tuna recipes. This tuna pate recipe is flavorful and delicious!
My first choice when it comes to canned tuna keto recipes is definitely this delicious low carb tuna spread. I just love this tuna pate on a slice of one of my keto breads. I’m sure you’re love it!

My answer to this question  is definitely a big yes! I always choose canned tuna in brine. You can’t be sure what kind of oil they put into those cans if you don’t use some special premium product. That’s why, a helpful tip when choosing canned tuna from the grocery store – always use canned tuna in brine. It is actually tuna canned in salty water. So, you add your oil and you are sure in quality you get.

I love using extra virgin olive oil with tuna. Healthy fats from extra virgin olive oil and from fish is really healthy and great for you.
Canned tuna fish recipes are some kind of keto emergency food for time when you don’t have anything else in the house. Probably because it’s so easy to make canned tuna recipes keto. However, if you make a canned fish spread and you add some delicious ingredients, it can look fancy!



This keto recipe using canned tuna is so easy to make. Literally you just need to mix all ingredients together. You can easily do it in a blender or with immersion blender. Actually, if you don’t have a blender, you can make it even with a fork. Only in that case you will need much more time to prepare it.

I have this type of immersion blender and it makes my life so much easier. I make keto spreads, smoothies, cauliflower mash, literally everything with this immersion blender.
Tuna spread – keto canned tuna recipe is fantastic to dip with vegetable sticks too! I enjoy it as a keto snack or when I need a lighter keto diner.


Sharing is caring!

If you like my recipes, leave a comment!  Connect with me 
FACEBOOK
STEEMIT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto pound cake with strawberries

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free