Spinach and eggs

 http://ldp.to/17EsK #KetoBreads #KetoDesserts #Keto #Breads #Desserts

It’s spinach season! My mom is so successful in growing vegetables so we have a plenty of spinach at home because it’s in the season! As she is bringing a full buckets of spinach every day, I am trying to combine it everywhere actually.

I put it to soups, stews, in smoothies… We just have’t made any spinach cookie! Hm, actually, that might be interested! 

On my blog, besides this spinach and eggs recipe, you can find other keto recipes with spinach that you can try.
As we are keto family, spinach is highly welcomed and appreciated in my keto kitchen, so these eggs with spinach are often on our menu. Do I have to mention that this is actually a keto recipe? Probably not


Before anything I love to fry some bacon on lard or olive oil/avocado oil. You may use any healthy oil you prefer. If you want to avoid bacon and significantly reduce calories, you can easily skip this part with bacon. However, I love my bacon, and my kiddos think that they didn’t have breakfast if they don’t get their crispy bacon. 

Also, it is really delicious to sprinkle crunchy bacon on top of creamy keto spinach and eggs!


Sharing is caring!

If you like my recipes, leave a comment!  Connect with me on
FACEBOOK
STEEMIT
KETO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto pound cake with strawberries

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free