Keto pound cake with strawberries

 Keto pound cake with strawberries is moist, delicious and so tasty! I enjoy it as my afternoon keto treat with a cup of coffee or tea or as a keto breakfast pound cake. This is gluten free and sugar free, low carb strawberry pound cake recipe!

Keto pound cake is one of my favorite keto desserts. I love these keto pound cakes in general and this one with strawberries is so delicious! Instead of strawberries you can use another keto friendly berries, like blueberries, red currants, and similar low carb berries. Cherries could be great too!

This keto pound cake recipe is so easy to make, literally you just need to combine the ingredients in few minutes, bake it and enjoy it! I love to have a slice of this yummy strawberry pound cake for breakfast, after my standard bacon and eggs or with a cup of coffee or tea in the afternoon. That’s my favorite.


This is the recipe for keto pound cake with almond flour and whey protein. Whey protein is great addition to almond flour and in combination you’ll get the structure of a real pound cake. Texture of the cake baked like that is amazing, and a taste too. I love using pure, unsweetened or even better unsweetened whey with vanilla flavor. In that case you don’t have to add vanilla extract and the smell and taste will be divine.
For the topping you can use any keto friendly, sugar free strawberry jam you can find. I love making my own, http://ldp.to/17EsK is the recipe. It’s done really fast with fresh or with frozen strawberries. Just a friendly tip – make at least double batch because you will want to have it for breakfast on a slice of keto 90 second bread too! I love a thick slice of butter and this sugar free strawberry jam on top! So good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free