Ground beef hash – Balkan style


 http://ldp.to/17EsK #KetoBreads #KetoDesserts #Keto #Breads #Desserts #bacon

I love this type of food that you can make quickly in one skillet only. I had some ground beef in my fridge so I decided to use it. As in every proper keto fridge, I have always some bacon and eggs there.

Last week I was in Belgrade, so when I got home, I was still under the influence of the food I ate there. It’s Balkan style cooking with  a lot of paprika and feta cheese.

I don’t have to explain you how good the result was! We had a perfect keto dinner.


In the autumn I bought from my neighbors a huge amount of red peppers. We baked them outside on the grill, peeled them and freeze. So now, whenever I need pepper I just take some from my freezer.


I like to support my neighbors on that way, but most importantly I feed my family with healthy food. Peppers in season are so much more tasty than what you find out of the season. And, if you can grill them, OMG! It’s heavenly taste!

Don’t worry if you don’t have homegrown peppers because this recipe for ground beef hash will work with peppers from the supermarket too. This is so flavorful dish because of all these delicious ingredients, especially feta cheese. That cheese makes huge difference. 


Feta cheese is ingredient that makes this ground beef hash recipe so special. It gives special Balkan twist in combination with peppers and meat. Plus if you use lard or olive oil with stronger taste, you will get authentic flavor.

Sauté onion until translucent and golden, it will give so much aroma to this dish. Sautéd onion is a staple of many Balkan style meals so don’t skip this part.


Eggs with runny yolks on top are so delicious. You can cook it longer if you don’t like runny yolk, but trust me, it’s so good! 

Serve it hot with some diced parsley on top. It will look and taste great and parsley is so popular here, we put it everywhere. 🙂


Share this recipe with your friends and connect with me
FACEBOOK
STEEMIT
http://ldp.to/17EsK





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto pound cake with strawberries

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free