Keto mini bundt cakes

 http://ldp.to/17EsK #KetoBreads #KetoDesserts #Keto #Breads #Desserts

Keto mini bundt cakes are cute little low carb donuts with cottage cheese, almond flour and coconut flour you can enjoy guilt free. Sugar free mini bundt cakes with keto toppings are nutritious keto breakfast or dessert.

You all probably know that I have children. They are in a phase of eating a lot! Because of the time in the quarantine I have a feeling that I’m cooking and baking all the time.

Well, you know me! I really don’t like to complain. I have this unique opportunity to be at home with my children, cooking and baking as much as they can eat.


At least we can have all these sugar free no guilt desserts! Like these cute little keto donuts baked in a mini bundt cakes pan.

These small low carb bundt cakes could be fantastic keto breakfast. You can make them really fast with whole food and healthy ingredients like cottage cheese, eggs and low carb flours like almond and coconut flour.

I make these really often. For low carb breakfast and to enjoy with my afternoon tea. I use mini bundt cake pan but you can use also regular donuts pan or muffin pan. Actually I use whatever I have clean and on hand. If you make them as healthy mini bundt cakes, children just love them more because of their cute shape.


These mini keto donuts are fantastic with sugar free jam on top. Here are my favorite keto jams you can try:

Sugar free strawberry jam

Keto blueberry jam

Sugar free apricot jam

Great topping for this keto mini bundt cakes recipe is just melted chocolate with a spoon on coconut oil. My children love this topping plus few dark chocolate sprinkles on top. That also looks adorable! 

My keto children are always so happy when they get cake for breakfast. Most often they eat sausages, eggs and bacon for breakfast, however sometimes we have keto treats like these keto mini donuts. 

Now we often eat for breakfast low carb waffles, and here is my favorite breakfast keto waffles recipe with zucchini. It great with those keto jams. Also, these oven baked zucchini fritters are so yummy! 


In this mini bundt cakes keto recipe you can use lemon zest or orange zest. It’s not so easy to find organic lemons and oranges to use zest so I always have in my kitchen essential oils of lemon and orange that are edible. You can’t use any oil for cooking, it has to be certified edible oil

Share with your friends and connect!

If you like this recipe, leave a comment!  Connect with me on
FACEBOOK

STEEMIT
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto pound cake with strawberries

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free