http://ldp.to/17EsK #KetoBreads #KetoDesserts #Keto #Breads #Desserts #CHEESECAKE

Keto cherry cream pie

Again I was very active with baking and cooking during the weekend so I created few really delicious recipes. As I am in a very busy life period, I don’t have time to publish every keto recipe I would love to share with you, so I organized a little voting on my Instagram account. And, you all voted for this creamy keto cherry pie.

There was a really tight race between cookies and this low carb cherry pie, and pie won!

That’s not strange, because this low carb cream cherry pie is really delicious! It’s flavorful, refreshing and creamy, on a wonderful and tasty almond pie crust… It has all the components of a really delicious keto dessert. 

My kids love it, and my family members who are not on keto asked for a slice more! So, it was a huge win. And, this is so easy keto cherry pie. You really don’t have to have some special baking super powers, just a good will to try to make it.


This keto pie crust is so easy to make. I was using ground almonds, but you can use almond flour instead or blanched almond meal, actually whatever version of almonds you have. Everything will be delicious, I’m sure.

You will just need to combine all the ingredients to make a dough and press it into a pie pan. Bake it on 180 C/350 F for 10 minutes just to make it firm. It won’t be firm immediately after baking, you will need to leave it to rest after baking for at least 15 minutes to become firm. Also, after baking it could be a little bit puffed, but you can just gently press it with a spoon or a fork to make it flat. 


This pie filling is sweet, creamy and delicious. It goes perfectly with sour cherries. To make this low carb sweet pie filling, also you don’t have to cook or bake heavily, just mix eggs, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, heavy whipping cream and mascarpone cheese until you get a nice and smooth cream. 

Pour the filling over the pie crust, put on top cherries and bake it in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 30 minutes. 

After it was baked, leave it in the fridge for few hours because it taste much better when it’s cold. 



Would you like to try my latest keto dinner recipes?

LIKE AND SHARE!
FaceBook

Keto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto pound cake with strawberries

Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free